Center for Conflict Resolution

Serving Los Angeles County

Please Sign

Use your mouse or your fingertip to sign in the box below.
Submit Cancel

Invite the Other Party to Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)

To use Online Dispute Resolution (ODR), you will need to enter your case number, the hearing date, the amount you are suing for, your contact information, and the name of the other party that you are suing. Once you press submit, you will receive a link to register for an account.

Note: If you do not have your Court Case Number, please visit

Add or remove files

NOTE: Communication from the Center for Conflict Resolution does not count as proof of service.

Now that you have completed intake question, we need your help improving the effectiveness of this service. Please complete the questionnaire and provide the confidential information requested below as accurately as possible. Continued funding for this mediation service is dependent upon providing the County of Los Angeles with detailed mediation statistics. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.:
Party 1 - Party Requesting Mediation
Party 2 - Other Party

Upload Files

Image and PDF files only. Maximum 10MB.
Your request is being submitted. This may take a few moments.